When you decide to rent cottages in Sarbinów belonging to the Resort DW Pearl, you agree to the conditions contained in the following regulations. Getting acquainted with it before booking will make it easier for you to prepare for your holiday, and your stay in our complex will make it pleasant and trouble-free. We assure you that we make every effort to remember our resort from the best side and prepared for your comfort cottages. Sarbinowo, DW Pearl – welcome!
Due to the competitive price of accommodation in DW Pearl, we recommend to book dates in advance, even up to a few months before going on vacation. The Polish sea has become a desirable holiday destination for many tourists, so they often search for the best options, such as Sarbinowo cottages – cheap, attractive and safe.
1.Persons staying in the centre are obliged to comply with these Regulations. Behaviour in a way that does not endanger the safety of others. Follow the commands of the owners of the facility, the service and the security services.” Compliance with the rules on nature conservation, health and safety and p-poż.
2. Please note that guests staying at the property are subject to a check-in. Check-in must be made as soon as you arrive.
3. Minors can only be checked in with an adult and only adults are allowed to stay at the property. Please pay special attention to the safety of children on the playground. Children are responsible for their parents or guardians 4.
The use of the trampoline and playground by children is possible only in the presence of parents or guardians. The use of the trampoline by more than one person at the same time is prohibit
ed 5.Staying in the third party resort only with the consent and knowledge of the owner or service only until 2
2.00 6.Please segregate waste
7. Unguarded parking is available on site. Each cottage is guaranteed 1 parking space.
8. The owner of the property is not liable for legal or material liability for damages or theft of cars left in the parking lot.
9. The person renting the cottage is obliged to take care of the property entrusted. Persons depating equipment, equipment, cottages and their surroundings are materially responsible for the damage caused 10.
Any defects in equipment and property resulting from use should be reported without delay to the staff of the resort. Damages resulting from the fault of holidaymakers are settled on a regul
ar 11. The owner of the property is not responsible for the property, items left unattended on the premises. The obligation to protect their belongings from theft and destruction rests with their owners.
12. Before leaving the property, please clean the occupied cottage, the area around the cottage and take the debris into the garbage cans.
13. Smoking bonfires and lighting barbecues is possible only in places designated by the property with extreme caution and p-poż regulations.
14. Please note that the cottages are completely non-smoking. Smoking is allowed in designated areas.
15. Due to the wooden structure of the cottages, the rules of fire protection must be observed. Do not leave open fire unattended (kitchenette), do not leave electrical heating equipment switched on unattended.
16. It is forbidden to fry fish in cottages.
17.It is possible to arrive with small animals only with a health booklet and a valid certificate of vaccination after prior agreement with the owner of the resort . Dog owners are kindly asked to clean the excrement. The animal must be under the full control of the owner and must not disturb the rest or pose a threat to other holidaymakers.
18. The holiday day starts from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm. 15:00 on the day of arrival and ends at 11:00 am. 10:00 on the day of departure. Please note that the night silence is valid from 23:00 to 7:00.
19.Please note that the property is not allowed to disturb the peace of mind, e.g. perform or play loud music . The behavior of guests and persons using the services of the resort should not interfere with the peaceful stay of other guests under pain of refusing to continue providing services /renting a cottage to persons v
iolating these rules 20.We reserve the right to refuse accommodation to persons who are under the visible influence of alcohol or drugs, acting aggressively or in a manner generally considered vulga
r 21. Anyone who violates the rules will be asked to leave the property without being able to claim a refund. In the event of refusal, the case was referred to the police, together with the referral of the case to the proceedings in cases of misconduct.
22. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the staff of the centre shall decide.